What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A powerful curation software to help you create profitable authority sites without the pain of doing it manually
- Automatically insert your keyword into the title, together with additional long tail keywords
- Upload and insert images from your own collection on your hard disk
- Publish directly to your blog empire all from within the app
- Create & even re-edit your posts from your desktop
- Understand what people are actually searching for
- Create posts that people want to read
- Find and curate interesting content
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Page One Curator scores 71.96/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.pageonecurator.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: pageonecurator.com you’ll also be taken through to pageonecurator.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)